We’re excited to announce the first ever Startup Alley at The Lean Startup Conference. This year, we’ve dedicated an entire space inside the conference to showcase Featured Startups. By hosting a table inside Startup Alley, your company will get an opportunity to align with innovators, connect with business people who are making important choices right now about tools and services, and reach a pre-qualified audience with proven interest in learning new skills and tools.
The Lean Startup Conference is also a draw for top-tier U.S. and international media outlets including Business Insider, Forbes, Harvard Business Review, Huffington Post, PandoDaily, and VentureBeat. This can translate into positive coverage for your startup through live tweets/blog posts, broadcast interviews, and multiple stories following the event.
The Lean Startup Conference, now in its sixth year, draws entrepreneurs and corporate innovators to address the challenges of starting, scaling and sustaining innovation. The conference is four days, with a two-day main event on Nov 17 & 18, featuring keynotes and breakout talks with over 80 speakers, structured around the urgent questions entrepreneurs and corporate innovators face. The 2015 conference will be held at Fort Mason Center in San Francisco, California.
By joining Startup Alley, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Two (2) Silver Passes to the Conference ($1700 value)
- Connect directly with our 2,000+ conference attendees with a Startup Alley exhibitor table inside Herbst Pavilion on November 17 and 18. Table size is a high-top cocktail round and in a high-traffic location in our main venue.
- Named as a Featured Startup of The Lean Startup Conference which includes the following visibility benefits:
- Company logo hyperlinked and 75-word description featured on Lean Startup Conference website.
- Social media promotion through The Lean Startup Conference (90,000+) prior to Conference.
- Featured Startup may provide a digital offering to conference participants (example: free month of service).
- Wifi and power will be provided. You may bring small screens, laptops, tablets, and other equipment for showcasing tools and ideas on the high-top round table.
Space is limited. We’re not just saying this. We only have room for about 20 startup tables. If you’re interested, email email@example.com right away!